Registration & Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Arizona Gives!
Arizona Gives Day is set for April 3, 2018!
Whether you've participated before or are new to the program, please be sure you have read and understand the 2018 Arizona Gives Terms of Service & Liability.
- Pre-Scheduled Donations Tab Available At Donation Checkout Beginning March 1
- New Registrants's Inquiry Form Accepted No Later Than March 2
- New Registrant's Profile Page "Submissions To Be Approved" Accepted No Later Than March 9
- Past Participant's Profile Page "Submissions To Be Approved" Accepted No Later Than March 9
- If past participants do not update/upload required fields/documents, their profile page will be removed from public view until complete
- Profile Page Changes Allowed Thru March 30
- Including matching grant amounts
- First Donation Reconciliation Period April 1-15
- Remember reconciliation may take up two weeks to process
- Second Donation Reconciliation Period April 16-30
- All future reconciliation will take place at month end
New To Arizona Gives?
You may be wondering...what is the difference between Arizona Gives and Arizona Gives Day? Arizona Gives is an online giving website open 365 days a year that was established for donors to easily find their favorite causes and for nonprofits to use throughout the year for their fundraising efforts. The program strives to connect donors with nonprofits and causes they care about while building a spirit of philanthropy. Arizona Gives Day is the state's premier online giving event and takes place each year in early April - a month in which giving is historically low.
To help answer your basic questions about Arizona Gives and Arizona Gives Day, we have provided information on what you need to know before getting started. We encourage you to start with the 2018 Arizona Gives Terms of Service & Liability to understand the details about how Arizona Gives works. This document should be read PRIOR to starting your registration.
Register now and learn how to set-up and create your new profile using this step-by-step guide for NEW participants. Register before March 2, 2018 to participate in Arizona Gives Day. Organizations will have until March 9 to submit their profiles for approval.
Additional instructions and the Nonprofit Toolkit will be available for all approved organizations within the platform using your established login. For optimal viewing and working within the platform, we highly recommend you use Google Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Below are a few answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Review the full list of Frequently Asked Questions here.
- Any qualified 501c3 organization located in Arizona or that provides services in Arizona can register
- No merchant services account is required to participate
- No registration fee is required to participate
- AZGives.org is available to receive donations year-round
- Donations are reconciled and deposited in the nonprofit's bank account via monthly electronic deposit reducing waste and saving time
- Nonprofits can download donation reports as needed
- Nonprofits can choose to have donation designations for specific programs available at donor checkout
- Individuals can create Fundraising Campaigns to raise money for their favorite nonprofit at any time
- Donors have a shopping cart experience and can choose to create an account/login to track their giving or checkout as a guest
- Donations can be pre-schedule, set as a recurring gift or given immediately
- Donors can increase their donation to help offset the cost for a nonprofit to participate so more money goes to the nonprofit
- Donors can choose a level of anonymity
- Donors receive an electronic receipt for their transaction, but need a donor acknowledgement letter from the nonprofit organization
Already Registered? Review our exciting changes for 2018!
Please read our Arizona Gives Open Letter to all participating organizations detailing the changes for 2018. Update your profile before March 1, 2018 to participate in Arizona Gives Day.
Below is a list of features that have been updated, enhanced or added for 2018. Learn what you will need to provide and update using this step-by-step guide for past participants. Organizations who registered and created their profiles in 2017, can Access Their Profile by having any current user log in at AZGives.org. Once logged in, current users can easily update their online profile and add new users.
For optimal viewing and working within the platform, we highly recommend you use Google Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser. In addition to the 2018 Arizona Gives Terms of Service & Liability document, you may also want to review the full list of Frequently Asked Questions here.
2018 Updates and Enhancements to Nonprofit Profiles & Administrative Area:
- NEW! Focus/Demographic Area Field
- Not required, but recommended if it applies to you as it will be tied to related prize pools
- NEW! Upload IRS Letter of Determination Field
- Required document upload for verification of 501c3 status
- NEW! Upload Most Current Completed 990/Financials Field
- Required document upload for verification of prize pool categories related to annual revenue
- NEW! Finance Contact Field
- Required field so donation reconciliation and distribution communication goes to the correct individual
- NEW! Donation Program Designation at Donor Checkout
- Ability for nonprofits to activate which programs donors can specifically designate to at checkout (or keep as only General Fund) from their nonprofit profile Programs tab
- NEW! Nonprofit Toolkit within Organization's Profile
- Updated social media graphics, new logos and more can now be downloaded from the Resources tab located within the nonprofit profile; no longer available on the public-facing website
- UPDATED! Terms of Service & Liability Agreement
- Required field that needs to be selected each year; contains new agreement information for 2018
Be Sure to Review:
- Bank Account/Routing Information
- Is this still the bank account you want your donations to be electronically deposited to?
- Finance Contact
- Is the contact email and phone number still correct? Or do you need to complete these fields?
- Does anyone need to be added or made Inactive?
- Are there Programs I'd like donors to designate donations to? (click "Donor Designation-Active" button to activate)
- Are there Programs I want to add so donors can see this on my profile page or make as a designation option?
Best Practices Articles
For participating nonprofits:
For the public:
Old Accounts - Click & Pledge Questions
If you are need of information regarding your 2015 or 2016 Click & Pledge 'Arizona Gives Day' merchant account, please use the following document to assist you in finding your answer. Click & Pledge/TransFirst Merchant Account FAQs - To view the old website go to www.arizona.givebig.org/
Need Arizona Gives Help?
If you have questions about Arizona Gives Day 2018 and can't find what you need on the website, you can submit a contact form with your request or email email@example.com. With more than 1,000 participating nonprofits and tens of thousands of donors, contacting us via email or the contact form is the best way for us to manage your questions in an orderly way.