Registration & Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Arizona Gives!
Arizona Gives Day Returns April 2, 2019! New partcipants can register HERE.
Congratulations to all of our 2018 participating organizations on a great year. Together we raised $3.2 million for Arizona nonprofits and have raised $13.4 million since 2013! While the AZGives.org accepts donations 365 days a year, Arizona Gives Day is where nonprofits show what is truly possible when we all invest our time, talents and treasures to truly lift the tide of all participating nonprofits.
Arizona Gives operates to strengthen the nonprofit sector and provide a collaborative event to unite Arizona nonprofits and Arizonans by bringing awareness to the importance of philanthropy and giving on Arizona Gives Day and throughout the year.
Registration Now Open for 2019
Registration and re-enrollment is required annually for ALL organizations to verify annual revenue/prize categories, status of operation, etc. The deadline to re-enroll or register for Arizona Gives Day 2019 will be March 1, 2019.
2019 Arizona Gives Terms of Service & Liability - Whether you've participated before or are new to the program, please be sure you have read and understand the the 2019 Arizona Gives Terms of Service & Liability for your organization.
Nonprofit Frequently Asked Questions Guide - Find answers to the most common questions about Arizona Gives using NPO FAQs Guide
Re-enroll or Access Your Profile (past participants) by clicking on Login > Nonprofit at the top of this page and logging in. Past participants must re-enroll annually and update necessary information to re-approve your profile.
New Registrants must complete the initial inquiry form by clicking on Login > Nonprofit at the top of this page and clicking on the orange button to begin. Once your organization has submitted your initial information and been verified as a valid 501c3 organization located in or providing services in Arizona, we will send an approval email with a link to begin creating your public profile.
What if my organization doesn't register/re-enroll?
Organizations who do not register or re-enroll and pay their deposit annually (3/1/19 deadline) will not have or no longer have fundraising profiles publicly viewable on AZGives.org as of March 4, 2019. These organizations will NOT be able to solicit donations using the Arizona Gives or Arizona Gives Day name, logo, or accompanying graphics which is a registered trade name and logo and would violate our Terms Of Service & Liability. If an organization decides to participate in subsequent years, they can do so by simply registering or re-enrolling the following winter.
Important Dates for Arizona Gives Day 2019
- November 30: Re-enrollment (past participants) & registration (new participants) begins
- February 22: Last day inquiry forms accepted for new participants (Step 1 of Enrollment) for new participants
- March 1: Last day for past participants to re-enroll and submit required fields/documents (Submit For Approval)
- If past participants do not update/upload required fields/documents, their profile page will be removed from public view
- March 1: Last day for new participants to submit required fields/documents (Submit For Approval)
- March 4: Pre-scheduled donations begin
- March 4: (week of) List of approved participating organizations goes out to media
- March 29: Last day to edit profile (photos, videos, events, description)
- including adding matching grant amounts to be shown on profile page
- March 29: Last day to approve Personal Fundraising Campaigns
- April 2: Arizona Gives Day!
- April 1-15: First disbursement period for money raised
- Remember reconciliation may take up two weeks to process once the reconciliation period has ended
- April 16-30: Second disbursement period for money raised
- All future disbursements will take place at month end
The Nonprofit Toolkit is provided for all registered and participating nonprofits. Please log in to your profile and click on the Resources tab for access to the following:
- Social media graphics - customize with your logo
- Email graphics - customize with your logo
- Promotional posters/flyers - customize with your logo
- Pre-Written Content/Messaging for Social Media
- On-Demand Training Videos (new ones available mid-Jan)
Best Practices & Marketing Strategies for Participating Nonprofits:
- What a (Big!) Difference a Day Makes
- 5 Nonprofits Share Their Best Fundraising Strategies
- Maximize Your Power Hour: Win Big on Arizona Gives Day
- How to Pitch the Media for Arizona Gives Day
- 5 Ways to Use Social Media Leading up to Arizona Gives Day
- 5 Steps to Creating a Successful Strategy for Arizona Gives Day
- 7 Earn-Big Strategies for Arizona Gives Day
For the public:
- 3 Ways to Show Your Support for Arizona Gives Day
- 3 Ways Philanthropists Can Make a Difference on Arizona Gives Day
- One Big Tax Law Advantage for Arizona Gives Day
- Q&A: A Closer Look at Where Donations Go on the Big Day
- Why Supporting Charity is a Boost for Business
Subscribe For Arizona Gives Nonprofit News
We've created an easy way for you to stay informed and receive information about Arizona Gives.
What To Expect Before, Day Of and After...
We've created a guide to assist in answering some of the most common questions you'll have before, during and after Arizona Gives Day. Open the following document, share with you team, and make sure you have it handy.
What To Expect Before, Day Of and After Arizona Gives Day (Info will be available in late March)
Need Arizona Gives Help?
If you have questions about Arizona Gives Day 2019 and can't find what you need on the website, you can submit a contact form with your request or email firstname.lastname@example.org. With more than 1,000 participating nonprofits and tens of thousands of donors, contacting us via email or the contact form is the best way for us to manage your questions in an orderly way.
Old Accounts - Click & Pledge Questions
If you are need of information regarding your 2015 or 2016 Click & Pledge 'Arizona Gives Day' merchant account, please use the following document to assist you in finding your answer. Click & Pledge/TransFirst Merchant Account FAQs - To view your old account go to the Click & Pledge Login Connect Platform.