Welcome to Arizona Gives!
Arizona Gives Day is set for April 3, 2018!
You may be wondering, what is the difference between the two names? Arizona Gives is an online giving website open 365 days a year that was established for donors to easily find their favorite causes and for nonprofits to use throughout the year for their fundraising efforts. Arizona Gives Day is the state's premier online giving event. Arizona Gives Day strives to connect donors with nonprofits and causes they care about while building a spirit of philanthropy. The event takes place each year in April - a month in which giving is historically low.
How have we made Arizona Gives Day better than ever?
- Nonprofit registration has been simplified and no longer requires a merchant account.
- Any qualified 501c3 can participate and there is still no annual registration fee.
- Nonprofit profile page setup and navigation has been greatly improved.
- Donations are reconciled and deposited in the nonprofit bank account via monthly electronic deposit reducing waste and saving time.
- More opportunities to win a cash prize have been created.
- Donors have a shopping cart experience and only have to enter their payment information once
- Donors can choose to create an account/login to track their giving or checkout as a guest
- Donors can give year-round, pre-schedule donations and can select from various recurring gift options.
- Donors can choose to to cover technology/program fees so more money goes to the nonprofit.
- Donors can choose a level of anonymity
- AND MORE...
Nonprofit Frequently Asked Questions
To help answer your basic questions about Arizona Gives and Arizona Gives Day, we have provided information on what's new and what you need to know before getting started. We encourage you to start with the 2017 Arizona Gives Terms of Service & Liability. This document should answer most of your questions PRIOR to starting your registration. We also recommend you visit the Nonprofit Toolkit (2018 materials available soon), which is full of useful promotional materials.
Additional FAQs and toolkits will be available for all approved organizations within the donation platform system, using your login. For optimal viewing and working within the platform, we highly recommend you use Google Chrome as your internet browser.
2018 Nonprofit Toolkit - Coming Soon!
The Nonprofit Toolkit has the marketing materials you need to promote Arizona Gives Day. The toolkit contains social media graphics, sample copy for social posts, the Arizona Gives Day logo and an editable press release. They're all easy to download and one click away.
To use these tooks your organization MUST be registered with and have a live profile page on azgives.org. If not, unfortunately you are not able to use these materials.
Best Practices Articles
For participating nonprofits:
For the public:
Arizona Gives has a series of webinars available to assist participating nonprofits with running successful Arizona Gives Day campaign. The following webinars will be recorded and made available for future viewing at your own convenience.
- How To Sign Up & Set Up - TBD - Watch a recording of the 2017 webinar here.
- Social Media Best Practices - TBD - Watch a recording of the 2017 webinar here.
- Running A Successful Gives Day Campaign - TBD - Watch a recording of the 2017 webinar here.
- Public Relations Best Practices - TBD - Watch a recording of the 2017 webinar here.
Need Arizona Gives Day Help?
If you have questions about Arizona Gives Day 2018 and can't find what you need on the website, you can submit a contact form with your request. With over a thousand participating nonprofits and tens of thousands of donors, the contact form is the best way for us to manage your questions in an orderly way.
Click Here to submit a question via the Arizona Gives Day Contact Form
Arizona Gives Day participants have a chance to win a portion of $175,000 in prize money this year...more than 90 opportunities actually. The document below provides both an overview of the incentive prizes as well as very detailed rules information for your organization.
2017 Incentive Prize Winners - FINAL