Get Your Business Involved in Arizona Gives Day
Arizona is home to more than 20,000 nonprofits that provide services we rely on every day. Our nonprofits create safe places to learn, live and fulfill dreams. It's also important to remember nonprofits are more than "charity" — Arizona's nonprofits constitute a powerful, economic engine that employs more than 150,000 workers and generating more than $28 billion in revenues annually.
Arizona Gives Day was created to raise awareness, connect community members and increase financial support for Arizona's nonprofits. Below are some ways that your business can ensure a successful Arizona Gives Day 2017. You can download the Business Best Practices Guide here.
Show your support for Arizona Gives Day as an official sponsor. A variety of sponsorship levels are available and can be further customized as needed.
Provide a "matching" campaign gift of your chosen amount to a participating nonprofit.
- Like us on facebook.com/ArizonaGivesDay and post about Arizona Gives Day 2017 before and on April 4.
- Follow us on twitter.come/azgives and post about Arizona Gives Day 2017 before and on April 4.
- Use these Facebook graphics and Instagram graphics in your posts to show your support. (Twitter graphics are available as well — Set One and Set Two.)
Between March 1 and April 4, 2017, encourage your employees and customers to participate — through your e-newsletter, website, social media and email marketing. Feel free to use the following resources:
- Facebook Social Graphics
- Instagram Social Graphics
- Twitter Social Graphics — Set One
- Twitter Social Graphics — Set Two
- White & Blue 2017 Gives Day Logos
- White & Blue 2017 Slogan Graphics
Place posters in your store or office to drive awareness between March 22 and April 4, 2017. Note: Using Safari will cause these poster files to open in your browser. You can right click on them to complete your download.
- Promotional Poster — Formatted for Home or Office Printing
- Promotional Poster — .125 Inch Bleed and Trim Marks for Professional Printing
- Donate your advertising (digital, print, radio, tv, outdoor) or specify an ad for Arizona Gives Day. (Creative available upon request.)
- Prominently display Arizona Gives Day on your outdoor reader or public space between March 22 and April 4, 2017. (Logo available upon request.)
Discounts & Donations
- On April 4 or even after, offer a discount on your products or services to customers who show a receipt confirming they gave to Arizona Gives Day.
- On April 4, set up a giving station in your store or lobby to encourage giving (we can assist you with any whitelist issues beforehand).
- On April 4, host a party or event and encourage your attendees to give. Donors can also schedule their online gifts in advance.
Join us in creating a successful Arizona Gives Day 2017. It's easy and fun! Download our Sponsorship Packet for more information.
Questions? Email Jennifer Purcell, Director of Community Engagement at email@example.com