How to Get Your Business and Employees Involved in Arizona Gives Day
Arizona is home to more than 20,000 nonprofits that provide services we rely on every day. Our nonprofits create safe places to learn, live and fulfill dreams. It's also important to remember nonprofits are more than "charity" - Arizona's nonprofits constitute a powerful, economic engine that employs more than 150,000 workers and generating more than $28 billion in revenues annually.
Arizona Gives Day was created to raise awareness, connect community members and increase financial support for Arizona's nonprofits. Below are some ways that your business can ensure a successful Arizona Gives Day.
Show your support for Arizona Gives Day as an official Sponsor. A variety of sponsorship levels are available starting at $1,000 and can be further customized as needed.
If you or your organization has an interest in joining the many others who have helped us raise more than $10.1 million for Arizona's nonprofit community since 2013, please contact Jennifer Purcell, Director of Community Engagement at the Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits.
- Donate your advertising (digital, print, radio, tv, outdoor) or specify an ad for Arizona Gives Day. (Creative available upon request.)
- Prominently display the Arizona Gives Day logo on your outdoor reader or public space between March 20 and April 3, 2018.
- Provide a "matching" campaign gift of your chosen amount to a participating nonprofit two weeks prior to the start of Arizona Gives Day.
Social Media & Communication
- Like us on facebook.com/ArizonaGivesDay and post about Arizona Gives Day 2018 before and on April 3.
- Follow us on twitter.com/azgives and post about Arizona Gives Day 2018 before and on April 3.
- Use these email and social media graphics to show your support - Email, Facebook, Twitter and Instragram graphics below.
Between March 1 and April 3, 2018, encourage your employees and customers to participate - through your e-newsletter, website, social media and email marketing. Feel free to use the following resources: (Business Toolkit Coming Soon!)
- Facebook Social Graphics
- Instagram Social Graphics
- Twitter Social Graphics
- AZ Gives Day Logo
Place posters in your store or office to drive awareness between March 20 and April 3, 2018. (Note: Using Safari will cause these poster files to open in your browser. You can right click on them to complete your download.) Business Toolkit Coming Soon!
- Adopt a participating nonprofit for your organization to give to and get the whole office involved. Create a group Fundraising Page on AZGives.org
Discounts & Donations
- Offer a discount on your products or services to customers who show a receipt confirming they gave to AZGives.org.
- Host a party or event and encourage your attendees to give. Donors can also schedule their online gifts in advance.
Articles for Businesses
- Why Supporting Charity is a Boost for Business
- 3 Ways to Show Your Support for Arizona Gives Day
- 3 Ways Philanthropists Can Make a Difference on Arizona Gives Day
- One Big Tax Law Advantage for Arizona Gives Day
- Q&A: A Closer Look at Where Donations Go on the Big Day
Join us in creating a successful Arizona Gives Day 2018. It's easy and fun!
Questions? Email Jennifer Purcell, Director of Community Engagement, Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits